Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Journey so far with Paper, Pencil and Scissors.

My name is Shruti, i am pursuing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication from Delhi.
Since childhood, i was very fond of drawing, sketching and painting.
Now, i am thinking of taking it up professionally. As i know, this is what i do best.
I need your help in proving myself right.
I am working with a friend of mine, her name is Sonam, she is blessed with the patience for creating beautiful cut work cards.
I will keep on updating this blog with our latest works, which we do for friends and relatives, to make few moments memorable for them, by handcrafting a piece of paper and filling it with your emotions.


Above is a superb piece of card made by Sonam and below is a sketch of my colleague which i made during a break.


We charge very nominal rates for the exquisitely designed cards and Sketches.
Contact Details:
E-mail: singh3094shruti@gmail.com
Phone No.-8745033610

Thanks and stay tuned for more creativity :)




No comments:

Post a Comment